A new application form has been introduced for the following types of permits for extended residence in Bulgaria:
– a permit for extended residence and work type “Single permit for residence and work”;
– an extended residence permit for employment as a seasonal worker;
– a permit for extended residence and work type “EU Blue Card” for the purposes of highly qualified employment;
– an extended residence and work permit type “EU Blue Card” for the purposes of highly skilled employment of an EU Blue Card holder, issued by another Member State of the European Union, when the person has been residing in the territory of that Member State for 18 months and of the members of his family;
– a permission for a person transferred during an intra-corporate transfer;
– a mobility permit for an intra-corporate transfer.
Continue reading “Change in the applications for granting extended and permanent residence permits in Bulgaria”