A new application form has been introduced for the following types of permits for extended residence in Bulgaria:
– a permit for extended residence and work type “Single permit for residence and work”;
– an extended residence permit for employment as a seasonal worker;
– a permit for extended residence and work type “EU Blue Card” for the purposes of highly qualified employment;
– an extended residence and work permit type “EU Blue Card” for the purposes of highly skilled employment of an EU Blue Card holder, issued by another Member State of the European Union, when the person has been residing in the territory of that Member State for 18 months and of the members of his family;
– a permission for a person transferred during an intra-corporate transfer;
– a mobility permit for an intra-corporate transfer.
The application is submitted by the employer or by a person authorized by him or by the foreigner personally in the cases provided by law.
The application form for an extended residence permit in Bulgaria has been changed for foreigners who meet any of the following grounds:
– have grounds to be allowed permanent residence;
– are family members of a foreigner who has received an extended residence permit or a permanent residence permit, as well as of a foreigner who has received international protection;
– are members of the family of a foreigner with asylum, temporary protection or humanitarian status;
– are members of the family of a long-term resident foreigner;
– are family members of a long-term resident of another Member State of the European Union when the family has not been established in the Member State of the European Union, which has issued his long-term residence permit;
– are family members of an “EU Blue Card” holder;
– are family members of an “EU Blue Card” holder, when the family has not been gathered in the first Member State;
– are family members of a holder of a permit for a person transferred to intra-corporate transfer.
The sample of an application for granting the right of permanent residence in Bulgaria has also been changed.
The separate procedures for granting the right of residence in Bulgaria have their own specifics and a good knowledge of the legal framework is required. For this reason, GCE advises you to contact our experts.