Bodies of the limited liability company (LTD.) in Bulgaria are a general meeting and a manager (managers), as the manager may not be a partner. The manager organizes and manages the activity of the company in accordance with the law and the general meeting’s decisions. The company is represented by the manager. Upon several managers each of them can act alone unless the Articles of association provides otherwise. In regard to the sole owner limited liability company (LTD.), the issues that are from the competence of the general meeting are decided by the sole owner of the company. The relations between the company and the manager are settled by a contract for assignment of the management. The contract is concluded in writing on behalf of the company through a person authorized by the general meeting of the partners or by the sole owner.
Self-employed individuals in Bulgaria are those who perform employment activities such as:
– persons registered as practicing a free profession and / or craft activity;
– persons practicing labor activity as sole traders, owners or partners in commercial companies;
– natural persons – members of impersonal companies;
– natural persons – traders within the meaning of the Commercial Law, but not registered as sole traders;
– registered farmers and tobacco growers. Continue reading “Who are self-employed individuals?”