A new application form has been introduced for the following types of permits for extended residence in Bulgaria:
– a permit for extended residence and work type “Single permit for residence and work”;
– an extended residence permit for employment as a seasonal worker;
– a permit for extended residence and work type “EU Blue Card” for the purposes of highly qualified employment;
– an extended residence and work permit type “EU Blue Card” for the purposes of highly skilled employment of an EU Blue Card holder, issued by another Member State of the European Union, when the person has been residing in the territory of that Member State for 18 months and of the members of his family;
– a permission for a person transferred during an intra-corporate transfer;
– a mobility permit for an intra-corporate transfer.
Continue reading “Change in the applications for granting extended and permanent residence permits in Bulgaria”
Important changes regarding the acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship have been adopted in the Bulgarian Citizenship Act. First of all, the amendments to the law optimize the opportunities for acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship by naturalization by foreigners who have received permanent residence in Bulgaria, based on investments made by them, as well as by their spouses. Long-term investments and job creation are encouraged for the purpose of acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship upon shortened periods of residence.
Continue reading “Important changes regarding the acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship”
The grounds for reuniting the family of a foreigner with a permitted residence in Bulgaria are legally changed. A foreigner, with a residence permit of not less than one year on the territory of Bulgaria, can submit an application for obtaining the right of temporary residence (prolonged-stay) from a member of his/her family, if any of the following grounds exist in relation to his/her family member:
– if there are grounds for granting him/her permanent residence;
– if he/she is a member of the family of a foreigner who has received a permanent or temporary residence (prolonged-stay) permit, as well as of a foreigner who has received international protection – when the documents certifying family ties and the right to maintenance are recognized or admitted for execution under Bulgarian law;
– if he/she is a member of the family of a foreigner with granted asylum, temporary protection or humanitarian status – when the documents certifying the family ties and the right to maintenance are recognized or admitted for execution under the Bulgarian legislation;
– if he/she is a member of the family of a long-term resident foreigner – he/she may obtain a long-term residence permit for a period of one year with the possibility of renewal, without exceeding the permitted period of residence of the holder;
– if he/she is a member of the family of a holder of a permit for a person transferred during an intra-corporate transfer – he/she may obtain a temporary residence (prolonged-stay) permit for the period of residence of the holder.
Continue reading “Change in the grounds for family reunification of a foreigner with a residence permit in Bulgaria”
Bulgaria has proven to be the perfect jurisdiction for incorporating and running FX companies. This is due to its attractive tax regime, their EU Member Status, its implementation of Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFid), and a strong regulatory regime.
According to the Bulgarian legislation, only licensed and registered investment intermediaries can provide FX trading/investing services. This requires direct approval of the Financial Security Commission (FSC) in accordance with Markets in Financial Instruments Act. A few of these requirements are minimal capital investment as well as personal and professional guidelines in regards to the firm’s director.
Every FX brokerage firm licensed by the FSC falls under MiFID, the regulatory organizations for investment services across the 30 European Economic Area member-countries. As such, the ensuing license is valid across the EU, and allows FX brokerage firms to offer investment services, establish representative offices, and create fully-operational branches in any desired location within the European Union.
Continue reading “MiFID License in Bulgaria”
Significant changes in Bulgarian Commerce Act were adopted at the end of 2016, valid in the current year. We present below a summary of the most significant changes introduced with the present Act.
Validity form of certain documents is getting stricter
In addition to the current requirements for notary certified signatures on contracts for the transfer of commercial enterprise and contracts for the transfer of shares, a new requirement for additional notary authentication of the content of such contracts is introduced.
The same validity form will be required for the decisions of shareholders of limited liability companies for acceptance and exclusion of shareholders, increase and decrease of company’s capital, shares transfer to a new shareholder, appointment of company manager, acquisition and disposal of real estate and property rights thereto. Continue reading “Changes in the Bulgarian Commerce Act 2017”
Global Consult Europe is a consulting agency specialized in international corporate law. We will provide you with all the necessary know-how on how to start your own Forex business. Thanks to our partners we can offer you a full range of services that include:
- Licensing; we can help you acquire:
- Software & Liquidity
- Staff Recruitment
- CEO,CSO, sales, retention, HR; you name it we find it
- Office rental; (rent from EUR 250)
- Legal support
- Accounting & Audit
- IT Support
- Call center solutions
- Consulting services
Continue reading “Establish a FOREX company in Bulgaria”
The creation of a business company or even a sole trader in Bulgaria is an activity that is important to be done by the rules, because the appearance of a newly created business depends on it. Many people believe that they can successfully pass the administrative and bureaucratic procedures, with the intention to save the fee that would have paid to the specialist performing registrations of companies. Not long after, the majority of these people find themselves so entangled in red tape that ultimately again recourse to an expert, which is a waste of time and money.
If you want to avoid the bitter experience and start as soon as possible your business activity it is important to select a team to take on the entire burden of the cumbersome procedure. During this time, you can focus to the activity, corresponding to your competence, laying the foundation for a successful and prestigious business.
5 reasons to trust the professional registration of companies
The reasons to trust the professionals are many, but here we will suggest only 5, we believe that their significance is greatest. Most of us don’t soberly judge the situation until we understand from experience how great is the difficulty to fight the bureaucracy not having the necessary competence and experience. Here are the main reasons ordered but not prioritized. Continue reading “5 reasons to trust the professionals for registration of your Bulgarian company”
How to open a beauty salon/ hair salon/ beauty parlor in few easy steps?
- Company registration, by which you can do business in Bulgaria.
- Tax registration – voluntary under Art. 96 of VAT Act.
- Purchase and registration of a cash register (a fiscal device).
- Ensure a suitable object in which the activity will be performed – it can be hired (a lease contract is required) or private property (a title deed is required).
- The purpose of the property should be for business activity, in this context a change of status of the property may be indispensable.
- Certificate of commissioning.
- Observed requirements on fire safety of commercial property – a permit issued by General Directorate Fire Safety and Protection of Population.
- A notification for opening an object of public designation to the relevant regional health inspectorate and obtaining a certificate of registration after verification.
- Possession of a master certificate and registration pursuant to Skilled Crafts Act.
- Preparation of internal rules and operation instructions.
- Registration of working time of a stationery commercial site – it is done in the relevant municipality.
Continue reading “How to start a beauty salon in Bulgaria”
What is an annual financial report?
The annual financial report gathers full information about the financial position of the company. It includes a statement for revenues and expenses, a balance sheet, a statement for share capital and a cash flow statement.
The financial report is drawn up for one financial year, coinciding with the calendar year – from January 1st to December 31st. E.g: If you have a company created on 01.12.2020, you need to submit a report on the activity carried out in 2020 – in this case only one month.
Who is obliged to announce an annual financial report?
All the traders according to the Bulgarian Commerce Act – this includes Limited Liability Companies (Ltd.), Limited Partnerships, General Partnerships, Joint-Stock Companies, Limited Partnerships with shares. The non-profit legal entities and the rest enterprises are also obliged. Continue reading “Announcement of an annual financial report”
New rules for registration of non-profit organizations (NGOs) in BULSTAT Register came into force on 01.05.2016.
The register now functions as centralized electronic registry which implements registration and issuance of reports and certificates of recorded circumstances. Thus any foundation, association, trade union organization or community center will have its own electronic file, similar to the Commercial Register.
The representatives of NGOs will have the opportunity to use automated electronic services of BULSTAT Register – to submit electronic documents and make electronic references. Continue reading “New rules for registration of NGOs in BULSTAT Register”